This is my first blog award so thank you to Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions for the nomination 🙂
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (not really…)
So I’ve almost been bad at this kind of “write x facts about yourself” kind of things because I can’t ever come up with anything but I’ll try!
- When the last Harry Potter movie came out the local newspaper called me one morning and asked if I was going and if I was dressing up again, because they remembered me from the last couple of movies and wanted an interview with me and my sister before the movie premiered. So my sister and I and my friend who was visiting me from Denmark got a huge picture of ourselves in the paper. Now all of my city’s 70 000 inhabitants know I’m a huge nerd. Nice.
(^ that guy obviously isn’t me but he still kind of is)
- I’m obsessed with LOST. Talk to me about that show and I’ll love you forever. If you frequented the Lost-Forum back in 2006-2010 chances are I know who you are.
- I have a “nerd shelf” in my room with all my fandom merch, including several Doctor Who mugs, two Breaking Bad mugs, one Game of Thrones pint glass, a proper Buzz Lightyear toy, a TARDIS, and two Harry Potter wands (Voldemort’s and Hermione’s). There’s also various little figures from Disney movies and animes.
- I play the violin. Kind of. I took lessons and played in an orchestra from the age of 9 to 15. Then I quit and only recently got my own violin but now I’m not even half as good as I was at 15, goddamn it.
- Also talk to me about the TV show Shameless (US) because that’s my current favorite show.
- I wrote my Master’s thesis on The Handmaid’s Tale and The Hunger Games.
- My friend recently made me play Dragon Age and Mass Effect and that’s seriously cutting into my reading and writing time. Damn it.
I barely know anyone here so nominating someone will be difficult because most of the people I follow have already been nominated but all right. If I nominate you and you’ve already done this and/or you don’t want to do it (if you just can’t be bothered or if you don’t do these things on your blog) then just skip it 😀
I hope it’s alright that I nominated 6 bloggers instead of 15. I’m still working on finding and following blogs I like.
- Ashley @ sociallyawkwardbookworm
- Jess @ Princessica of Books
- Danielle @ Danielle’s Book Blog
- Aria @ Aria Stuck In Wonderland
- Brittany Marie @ Brittanymariereads
- Lucy @ Things Lucy Reads