I wasn’t tagged in this, but I was listening to music on shuffle when I happened to scroll past Sara @Freadom Library‘s post and decided to do it.
I put all my spotify playlists into one folder and shuffled them, so you’ll get lots of different stuff here. My playlists are mainly various OTP playlists I’ve created, writing inspiration, and childhood nostalgia, plus some complete albums here and there.
- Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.
- Hall of Fame – The Script
- Happily – One Direction
- Home -Three Days Grace
- If I Talk to God – The Last Goodnight
- Rose’s Theme – Murray Gold (Doctor Who soundtrack)
- Doomsday – Murray Gold (Doctor Who soundtrack)
- Din kjole lukter bensin, mor – Kaizers Orchestra
- Don’t Tell Me – Avril Lavigne
- Før Du Går – Sirkus Eliassen (if you’re Norwegian you’re judging me so hard now LOL. This one’s from my party playlist from a couple years ago, if that’s an excuse…)
- Boom, Boom, Boom – Vengaboys (my childhood nostalgia playlist…)
- Sammen Finner Vi Frem – Ylvis (don’t judge, Norwegians)
- The Astronaut – Something Corporate
- Up In The Air – Thirty Seconds to Mars
- I’m Just A Kid – Simple Plan
- Marry You -Bruno Mars
Why did none of the songs I currently listen to show up? It’s a conspiracy! hahaha.
This is a very old and popular tag so I don’t want to tag anyone in case you’ve already done it 900 times. Feel free to consider yourself tagged if you want to do it!
Do you have guilty pleasure songs on your playlist(s)? Or do you not believe in guilty pleasures?
Music vectors Designed by Freepik