I was nominated a while ago for the Sunshine Award by Leeshan & Trang @ Bookidote. Thank you so much!
“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate eleven bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring.”
– Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate some bloggers who put a sunshine in your day
– Write 11 questions for them to answer.
- If you could write a novel and it could be published worldwide, what would you write about?
I’d publish this fanfiction I finished in 2013. I love it a lot, the fandom tended to enjoy it too, but it would need a lot of editing and rewriting to be presentable for the masses.
- If writing was banned, what would you do to replace your love for blogging?
I haven’t blogged for that long so it wouldn’t be the biggest crisis, but if writing in general was banned then I’d flip my shit.
- If you could be an actor in a movie, who would it be?
Oh, man, I don’t know. I’m not really an acting type of person, I’d rather just be an extra in Game of Thrones or something. Or Harry Potter. Maybe I’d have a line or two. I could be the new Glen Coco.
- If you could make a sequel to a completed novel, what would it be?
Vicious by V.E. Schwab. And unless she’s trolling on twitter it seems like it’s about to happen???? brb breathing into a paper bag.
- You are given the opportunity to burn one book from our existence and our memory. What would it be?
Fifty Shades of Grey. I want to forget. I want the world to forget.
- What superpower would you love to have and what would you do with it?
I’d love to either fly or teleport. Life would be so fun and easy.
- Your blog is suddenly a world-wide hit and every author in the world and also the ones that passed away would love to be a guest on it. Who would be the first author you’d feature?
Ghost authors too, you’d say? Hmm. Maybe Shakespeare could write a brilliant sarcastic post complete with a bonus sonnet to his male lover no one’s read before. Yes.
- What would you do with a million dollars (I have no clue how much that would be in your currency, but hopefully you catch my drift.)?
A million dollars is a lot in my currency, a million NOK is just about 118 000 dollars. I’d travel to all the countries, buy a mansion, pay all my student loans, give some money to charity, and just live the good life.
- You are given the choice of being able to speak or being able to write, which would you pick and why?
This is hard. I mean, I don’t talk much, but I like being able to do it. But if I couldn’t write then I could’t talk to anyone online hmm. Write maybe?? I could always learn sign language.
- If you could marry one fictional character (movies, shows, novels or comics) who would it be?
Ron Weasley. Or Steve Rogers.
- Do you love Bookidote? 😀
Of course! 🙂
I am completely blank on any interesting questions, so I’ll skip nominations this time around. I also have some other tags and awards I need to do so I don’t want to spam anyone!
Have a nice day, everyone! 🙂