I was nominated by Lucy @ Things Lucy Reads, thank you!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their website
- Use the award logo in your post
- Answer the 10 questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
- Nominate 10 bloggers
- Ask them 10 questions
- For new books, do you buy the Hardcover right away or wait on the Paperback to be released? Because I mainly read books in English I only have access to paperbacks, unless I order them online. Only the really popular books that everyone all over the world want to read the moment they come out are sold in hardcover (think Harry Potter and Twilight etc).
- Favorite book from this year: That came out this year or that I read this year? Of the ones I’ve read this year it’s Vicious by V. E. Schwab.
- One book you recommend to EVERYONE: See above. Also Harry Potter.
- How many books have you read this year? Not that many. 25. That includes a couple short-stories and graphic novels.
- Favorite book to movie adaptation: This is too hard. I don’t know, I can’t pick one, I love so many movies. I REFUSE.
- Do you use your library? I actually just got myself a new library card, thinking I should start using the library again. I used it all the time as a child but in the recent years I’ve only used my uni library for boring research stuff.
- Name a book that brought ALL THE FEELS: So many. But let’s pick Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Because reasons.
- Favorite book reading snack: Do people have specific book reading snacks???
- Do you read in the car/bus/etc.? I read fanfiction on my phone, hah.
- Do you loan your books out? No one’s really asked me to borrow my books before apart from my sister, and she’s borrowed some no problem.
This is really hard because I’ve seen this tag everywhere and I’m pretty sure everyone I follow has done it.
Tell you what, if you want to answer my questions just leave a quick comment and I’ll officially tag you! That might be cheating but I don’t want to bug anyone with a tag they might have already done 12 times.
- What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
- What makes it so terrible?
- Would you rather your favorite book was adapted into a movie or a TV show?
- Heroes or villains? Explain.
- Dog ears or book marks? Explain.
- What’s a book you really like that people wouldn’t expect you to like?
- How do you come up with topics to blog about?
- Your favorite TV show character runs into your favorite book character. What happens?
- You’re now your least favorite character’s sibling. What would you do?
- You’re forced to spend a week in the universe of whatever book you picked for question one and you have to hang out with the characters. What happens?
I tried to come up with some fun questions, I don’t know if I succeeded. Like I said if you want to do it just let me know and you’re tagged!
Have a nice day and thanks for reading! 🙂